Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Doctor's Update

We went to the doctor yesterday for my 27 week appointment and had my glucose test - which I passed! I was so happy! Dr. Chwe said that Little Wes looked good and so did I. I had gained 5 pounds since my last appointment - WOW! I had been gaining only 2 -2.5 pounds between appointments so I was a little shocked but I am still on the modest side of weight gain so I guess that is good since Thanksgiving & Christmas are coming up! We go back on Dec. 2 for our 29 week appointment & 4D Ultrasound. Please keep us in your prayers that this pregnancy continues to be healthy & Little Wes arrives safely in February.

4 comments:

The Deavours Family said...

That is wonderful news. I have heard so many people talk about "the test" LOL That I am scared to take mine whenever that day comes!!! Congrats on passing!! Take care!

Jim, Darlene and Eli said...

Hi, I am Krisha's mother. I have been following your blog and each night always say a special prayer for "all of our pregnant friends". Little did I know that I would be adding our own precious miracles to that prayer so soon!!! I love the name, Wesley. That was suppose to have been Krisha's name (back then, the sex was guessed by the heartbeat....and EVERYONE said I was having a boy!)after my granddaddy. We will continue to pray for you and the baby, and please, please keep our little babies on your prayer list too. Darlene

KK said...

I'm so glad everything is going well!

Unknown said...

Congratulations to both of you! Your lives are about to change forever and it will never have been better. Before you know if little Wes will be all grown up (or think he is). Enjoy every moment because time does fly.