Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Catching Up - A BUNCH of PICTURES!!!

Sorry for the lack of posting lately - I have been busier being at home that I ever thought I would be!!

Wes is growing like a weed - he is nearly 6 months old! Below are some pictures of what we have been doing for the past 3 months!!!

Wearing his first pair of bluejeans -

Sitting in his highchair for the first time -

First homecoming/decoration at Bevan Chapel -

First trip to Gulf Shores -









4th of July at Great MawMaw & PawPaw's -

First tractor pull @ Fayette -

Random Pictures -

6 comments:

Raegan & Caleb said...

He is so cute. And growing up so quickly. I'm happy that you are enjoying being home.

If you don't mind, email me. I'd like to talk to you about the shots.

Thanks!

KK said...

He is so adorable!!!

kimberly t. bowling said...

Jennifer...he is so precious. And I have to say the next to last picture where he is laughing so big, and the one of him in his sun hat, both instantly made me think of your Daddy. Sweet.

Kyler, Jennifer, Olivia and Lucy said...

He is so cute!! Looks like your guys are having a great time.

Kim Lawson said...

Incredibly sweet pics, Jennifer! Love those cheeks!! Looks like you all have been quite busy!

The Cannons said...

What a cute chunky monkey!!