Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Fall Festival / Halloween

We stayed home until AJ came by to trick or treat & then we went to the Fall Festival / Trunk or Treat at my mom's church. We had a really good time. After I gave out candy to the kids that were there I went trick or treating myself - I had forgotten how much fun it was!! I didn't really need the candy but Ben has enjoyed it. After we ate grilled hotdogs & chili we went on a hayride - we had a lot of fun especially AJ. AJ was a little coal miner for Halloween & he was so cute!

AJ - Our Little Coal Miner


Mom & Burl


Me & my cousin Kalah


Wendy

1 comment:

The Bauers said...

I didn't get any candy. LOL Nobody shares at my house. Ms.Betty told me to tell you that, "you are very pretty, she loved your hair, and you look great." She told me she saw you when she was in Berry.
I had orders to tell you.

Tammy