Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Keeping Addison

We kept Addison 10/27-10/28 while Leah & Ray were in New York on business. Addison did great - she got up every 3hrs to be fed & changed then went right back to sleep. Ben, however, didn't wake up a single time! On Sunday morning we got up, got dressed & was at church early! It's hard for me & Ben to be at church on time so I thought for sure that we would be late since we are not used to having a baby to feed & get dressed but I was surprised.

Keeping her made me want a baby so much more. We are hoping & praying that 2008 will be our year!

Addison on Sunday morning before we went to church.

1 comment:

Kim Lawson said...

Found your blog today. Jennifer, I am glad you posted pics of Addison. I haven't seen her yet. She is adorable. You must of had a wonderful time keeping her. Wishing you and Ben lots of luck in 2008!!